Mar 24, 2010

The Details...

Tandy: Have you ever noticed how brides obsess over the little details of their wedding. Like what music will play while guest arrive at the ceremony? Or what color ribbon will each boutonniere be wrapped with? Are the flowers the right shade of purple? The exact number candles on each table? And can you think of one single favor of any wedding you went to? Yeah me either but I guarantee that bride spent many a sleepless night deciding on the perfect favor. And now here I am. A bride. A silly bride who finds herself concerned with all these minor details. These details consume my every free thought. Thoughts like, what if the purples don't match? Should I print the stationary in bold italic or regular. I know I've officially crossed over to crazy town...

But that being said, I'll give five brownie points to the guests who notice this random detail/craft at our wedding. :)