Aug 18, 2010

Holy Cow Batman...

Tandy: We only have 2 1/2 weeks until we're married. 2 1/2 weeks to finish pulling off the biggest party I will ever throw. 2 1/2 weeks to mentally prepare for this life altering commitment we will be making. 2 1/2 weeks until we leave for Mexico. Did I mention we only have 2 1/2 weeks?!?!?!?

People keep asking what we have left to do and how can they help. Answer to question one is... I don't know. There are copies of our to-do lists on the internet, on my work computer, printed out at home, in my purse... yet I have no idea what we have left to do! My brain is starting to go numb. And answer to question two... I can't remember what I have left to do so I cannot tell you what you can help with. :)

But you know what? One way or another come September 4th, rain or shine, perfectly planned party or no, I will become Nathan's wife and I am so excited for that!